I think there is a special bond between all runners who have ever been injured. Like we all have felt the pain of not being able to run due to injury and understand each other in a way that others do not
8 hours ago with 115 notes
This blog is my weight loss blog. I'm human, like everyone else. I have ups and downs, but I do this the healthy way, and nothing's stopping me.
10 hours ago with 1,028 notes
Ok anon, two things:
1) How do you know he simply sees you as a friend? Have you spoken to him about this at all?
2) I know exactly what you mean. The thing is, you HAVE to tell him or you will forever regret not doing it. I had the hugest hugest crush thing/fell for my best friend way back in seventh grade. Finally got up the nerve to say anything to him about him a year after I graduated and he just HAPPENED to be in a bar in my home town and came to meet me. Ended up walking up to him and kissing him and that went well, but it was too late and my life had moved on immensely without him. Don’t miss your chance, and honestly,the worst can happen is he doesn’t like you back, but if that does happen he’s still gonna be your friend. You just get the closure you need to either be with him or get over him you know?
I hope this helps xo
11 hours ago with 0 notes
sure, whatcha need anon :)
12 hours ago with 0 notes
Tip: You WANT to do this, you don’t have to.
Adding a sense of obligation to something removes the fun in actually doing it.
- I don’t have to eat healthy; I want to.
- I don’t have to run; I want to.
- I don’t have to be kind to others; I want to.
- I don’t have to take a…
12 hours ago with 69 notes
if you’re ever with a group of people and everyone is arguing loudly about many different things just yell I WILL TAKE IT! I WILL TAKE THE RING TO MORDOR!
I DID THIS DURING OUR LANGUAGE ARTS DEBATE AND MY TEACHER SLOWLY GOT UP FROM THE BACK OF THE ROOM AND WALKED BEHIND HER DESK AND THEN I GOT FREE CANDY FROM MY TEACHER
12 hours ago with 108,218 notes